Friday, July 18, 2008

Paris First
Stephen and I took a two week trip this summer that started in Paris and ended in Prague. Like many family and friends this year we appreciated Kim's Parisian hospitality and stayed with her on our trip. During that time we saw every thing from Notre Dame, Versailles and the Paris Opera House to a medieval castle on the out skirts of Paris and a Renaissance castle along with the Royal stables in Chantilly. It was amazing. i didn't have to worry about working off what we ate since we were constantly walking from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. I loved every minute of it! And, to those of you in my doubting family, Stephen spoke MORE then I. Now seeing as how he could speak the language and, according to him, I gave it a "good try" learning my 10 French sight words. But as you can guess I was limited in my communication. However, when we were waiting in line to Sainte Chapelle we were in front of a gentleman and his wife from CLEVELAND! I had a great time in line (LOL)! Overall it great. Stephen eve got tickets for us to attend a concert at the Paris Opera house! Below are some, not all or you would be here for ever, of the first half of the trip.

Right in front of Sacre Coeur




The Princes Renaissance castle in Chantilly




The night we went to the Paris Opera there was a beautiful sunset!




The Paris Crypts it was kind of creepy.
And, as you can see, I was dressed for the occasion;)




Showing our love for Paris!


No comments: