Saturday, August 1, 2009

Brides and Babies

This was a whirled wind weekend for Stephen and I. We arrived in Ohio on Thursday and had my cousin, Melissa's, wedding on Friday. Followed by my other cousin, Kelly's, and my sister's Bridal and baby shower on Saturday. In between all this I squeezed in some time to celebrate Stephen's 30th birthday. It was a wonderful and busy time.

Kelly ( another cousin) and her sister Erin were the maids of honor for Mel's wedding. They gave a beautiful speech that my sisters and I could relate to about the closeness of sisters.


The rest are pictures from the wedding and reception.
















After the wedding we were getting ready for the bridal and baby shower as well as celebrating the new arrival in our family. This is Zolo metting his Great grandmother for the first time, as well as mom and dad's dog Cheannye.






My brother, his daughter, and his brothers-in-law


Kelly the Bride ( in August)


Growing up my sisters and I use to watch the old Disney cartoon, "a Cowboy". One of the cartoons was about a baby boy who had a dream about being a cowboy. My dad use to sing this song to us and so Lar and I used the lyrics and bought the different iteams a cowboy would need and gave them to "cowboy" Zolo. Here is Zolo were his hat and a picture of the rocking horse I painted for him.

No comments: