Sunday, March 29, 2009

San Antonio trip to see Zolo

Easter came early for me this year. Sara and Tzuni were blessed with a little baby boy in February (the day Stephen and I met four years ago.) They named him Lorenzo (Zolo for short). Soon everyone was making plans to visit San Antonio to see the new addition to the family. Stephen and I were planning on going in late March, and then found out Kim was planning on going as well. Next thing I know Mom and dad were making plans to come on that weekend! One more quick plane ticket (Lara's) and suddenly Tzuni's mother Martha has 10 more people in her home! Once everyone was in, we had a great time being together. This was the first vacation the family has taken in a long time together and it couldn't have been more fun. Below are some of the highlights of a GREAT weekend.

Kim, the girls, and Stephen and I went to Ripley's Believe it or Not Museums. It was pretty neat and there was so MUCH to look at. Stephen and I are sitting in the worlds largest tire.


Zolo was the main attraction and all the girls wanted to hold the baby! Poor Zolo. I don't think he touched his blanket all weekend. As a side note Amalia ( the oldest in the picture) is as tall as me and she is only 11! The worst part is I remember when she was Zolo's age!




This is Zolo's first train ride! We were riding a train around the beautiful park in San Antonio. It was fun, but the seats were rather small.






Kim bought Sofia this sparkly blue bag. We called it the magic bag. She would pull various items out of it and it seemed to have a hollow bottom like Mary Poppin's bag ;). She LOVED it! It was a great way to keep track of where she was, but as you can see in the picture it reflected off of EVERYTHING.


ZOLO in Mormor's arms!


These were taken at the Japanese Tea Garden. It was a BEAUTIFUL place!







The family at it's best! Making a decision!


The football hold. Mom swore that this was the way she would quit us down when nothing else seemed to work. We were rather in doubt if it would work, but it DID!


I had put together these picture packages that I was going to send to Mom/Dad, Kim, Sar, and Lar. I forgot to send them. So here I am giving them out on our last night together.



Sofia practicing yoga after dinner! ;)


Lara did not bring sleep clothes. So she borrowed these from Maya. I think she looks like a reject from a slumber party (LOL). It was a a great time and too short, but the memories!!!

No comments: